Cloudflare provides DDoS attack protection by performing an additional security check of visitors. We recommended you only enable this If your website is under attack. After mitigation, If you are assured that the attack is stopped, then you can disable it.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click the Cloudflare.
3. Click on Sign in Here to access your Cloudflare account.
4. Click on the Settings menu.
5. In front of the Security Level, You can see the Drop-down menu. Choose the Under Attack option from the Drop-down menu, and your setting will be automatically saved.