That’s why we partnered with Termageddon to offer you privacy policies for your website that auto-update when laws change. Written by real privacy attorneys… not robots.
Privacy & Terms Policies
Save with an annual plan!
- Terms and Conditions (Canada, US, and UK only)
- Disclaimer (US only)
- EULA (US only)
- Automatic Updates and Email Notifications
Why do I need policies?
Over a dozen states have proposed or already are implementing privacy laws to protect the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of its citizens. Each of these laws has unique requirements as well as unique penalties for not complying. Some states are proposing businesses be fined over $5,000 per infringement (per website visitor). Some states are proposing private right of action (meaning citizens of that state can sue businesses anywhere in the US). Read our state privacy law tracker for more information.
These laws do not care where the business is located. The laws are only out to protect its citizens.
- Avoid massive fines and lawsuits
- Limit your liability
- Keep control of your website
- Protect your intellectual-property
- Ensure legitimacy to your website visitors