Trust is everything. And, that’s never been more true than in today’s world, where there are now
over 4 million data breaches per day. So, how do you ensure that your credibility, integrity,
reputation, and trustworthiness aren’t at risk? Implement proper encryption, identity, and security
protections that users can see and feel. When consumers trust your security, they trust
your brand. A trusted brand always wins—so, let’s inspire trust together.
What is an SSL Certificate and Do I Need One?
SSL Certificates are fundamental to internet security. They are used to establish an encrypted connection and allow data to be transmitted securely between a browser or user’s computer and a server or website.
- Establishes a secure connection between a browser and a server
- Encrypts communication to protect sensitive information your customers provide to you
- Places a padlock next to your web address in the browser
- Authenticates an organization’s identity
Standard SSL (Domain Validated) Certificates are the easiest and most common type of SSL certificate. OV and EV Certificates also authenticate the identity of the company or organization that holds the certificate providing more trust to end-users.
With our SSL certificate services*, you won’t need to take manual steps to configure and deploy new certificates every year. We generate a renewal order automatically when your certificate nears the end of its validity. After payment, we will automatically configure, validate, and provision your new certificate for you.
* Your domain must be hosted through the same hosting provider who sold the SSL certificate, and the server must use cPanel, Plesk, or DirectAdmin.